About your host....
My name is Heiko, passionate Run and Swim coach, over 35 years of Endurance coaching. Combined with being a certified Hypnotherapist, focussed on RUNNING all speeds welcome.
What Is A Successful Runner?
No, no gold medals or Olympics, success….. in this case SUCCESS means:
- Running for many years, most of them injury free.
- Enjoying running and having a life and friendships.
- Seeing your kids find joy in running, joining you.
- Looking forward to go running even if weather conditions make the sofa feel like a better option.
- Running, overcoming hardships and building your resilience.
- Listening to runners’ feedback: Even after setbacks…Seeing a constant improvement.
- Setting new run and life goals and achieving them.
- Successfully completing Comrades Ultramarathon (childhood dream come true).
If you want to experience this attitude this mindset, welcome you have come to the right place. Here we are all about helping you become a better, stronger and smarter run.
As a endurance run trainer, motivational coach combined with training in hypnotherapy, cognitive behaviour therapy, combining techniques from EFT, and EMDR, I decided to create a learning program that assists runners’ in developing a mindset that ensures you grow rather than set limits. And all these techniques are registered under the Advanced Endurance Coaching RESET brand.
A mindset that enables you to grow and set higher goals than ever. Sounds crazy… ok hang on…. You surely agree with this…. Whatever you have been thinking, that is who you are today. What we think about is what controls us. Our sense of direction, our failures all happens in your head.Unseen thoughts produced visible consequences. Especially if you are a runner and cannot shake some thoughts that add unnecessary weight on your shoulders.
So how do you get rid of thoughts like that? How do you actually set your mind up for success? Positive thinking? Thats too shallow…. it takes tools, you need a new way of thinking. Romans 12:2 be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Find to more how hypnorun can and will make you become a better stronger and smarter runner.